Calendar of Events
Palm Drive Health Care District
Health Care District
Board of Directors
Tuesday, September 2, 9 AM
Palm Drive Hospital
501 Petaluma Ave.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Map and Driving Instructions
Palm Drive provides a full range of high quality surgical and emergency services in a friendly, compassionate environment. Our patients often report that the excellent care provided by those they see as "their neighbors," was critical to their recovery. Palm Drive Hospital is the only acute care hospital in western Sonoma County and saves lives because it is close to home - when minutes count.
At Palm Drive Hospital we offer:
- Medical and surgical ward, with cardiac monitoring capacity at each bed.
- Intensive care unit with robotic telemetry.
- Fully staffed, six-bed emergency room, open 24/7 (For emergencies, Palm Drive Hospital can treat Kaiser patients).
- Surgical services using the latest technology, including orthopedic surgery, general and vascular surgery, ear, nose, and throat surgery, urologic surgery and gynecological surgery.
- Endoscopy suite for colonoscopies and upper GI tract examinations.
- Inpatient and outpatient peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs).
- Complementary and alternative therapies available at bedside.
- Pain management program.
- Inpatient and outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy and hand therapy.
- Multiple ancillary laboratory and imaging departments that provide quick and accurate results for our physicians and patients.
Our dedicated and compassionate physicians live and work in our community. We have hospitalists (physicians specializing in hospital patient care) on-site around the clock.
We have one of the most advanced Intensive Care Units in California and a state-of-the-art robotic telemedicine program directed by James Gude, MD. Robotic telemedicine makes it possible for primary care physicians and our local specialists to consult immediately with on-call specialists throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.